Welcome!!!

This blog is a collection of memoirs of one mom's journey through the foster care system into adoption and beyond.

Thanks for checking out this site. I encourage you to become a "follower" or "subscribe" to this blog down at the right hand side of the main page, or "subscribe by email" at the very bottom. Please comment and join in the discussion often.

The goals of this site are:
- To promote awareness
- To offer encouragement
- To keep prayer warriors updated
- To support one another
- To discuss and vent =D

If you choose to comment (and I hope you do), please refrain from mentioning the actual names of the children if you know us personally. Enjoy Fosteradoptmommy!!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Memoir #14 "Are you out there and FYI"

I just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who is actually reading my blog if you dare comment...I would love to know it is not just my hubby and I =D

Also, there are 3 ways to keep updated (that I know of) which are all located on the righthand lower side of the page and bottom...you can become a follower; you can subscribe; or you can sign-up to receive an email notification whenever the blog is updated with a new post.  You remain anonymous.

Definitely spread the word too and I'd also like to know of any other blogs that you follow that are pretty sweet.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment