Welcome!!!

This blog is a collection of memoirs of one mom's journey through the foster care system into adoption and beyond.

Thanks for checking out this site. I encourage you to become a "follower" or "subscribe" to this blog down at the right hand side of the main page, or "subscribe by email" at the very bottom. Please comment and join in the discussion often.

The goals of this site are:
- To promote awareness
- To offer encouragement
- To keep prayer warriors updated
- To support one another
- To discuss and vent =D

If you choose to comment (and I hope you do), please refrain from mentioning the actual names of the children if you know us personally. Enjoy Fosteradoptmommy!!!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Memoir #33 "we cannot sit around and do nothing"

Dear God,
My eyes fail from weeping, I am in torment within;
my heart is poured out on the ground because people are destroyed, because children and infants faint in the streets of the city!!!

Dear People of this great country,
Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin;
pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord.
Lift up your hands to him for the lives of children, who faint from hunger at every street corner!!!

From Lamentations 2:11&19


Watch this video and be changed -->
I am not going to continue with depraved indifference




...It changed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment